This crack works for all the CS5 components.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe InDesign CS5
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
Adobe Flash Professional CS5
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
Adobe Fireworks CS5
Adobe Contribute CS5
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
Adobe OnLocation CS5
Adobe Encore CS5
Adobe After Effects CS5
Adobe Soundbooth CS5
Adobe Bridge CS5
Adobe Device Central CS5
Just follow instruction given in the INSTRUCTION.TXT and enjoy Adobe for ever…
You can try the tricks below in Internet Explorer an Mozilla Firefox. In browsers like Google Chrome or Opera they might not work.
- Open any web page in your browser.
- Delete everything in the address bar.
To stop the effect refresh the page.
Have fun with Google.
1. Google gravity
Open google.com, Type Google Gravity in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.Feel the effect of gravity on google. All page components will fall down due to gravity.
2. Epic Google
Open google.com, Type Epic Google in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. Each component on the page will start growing bigger and bigger.
3. Google Hacker
Open google.com, Type Google Hacker in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. How google will look if it was made by a hacker.
4. Annoying Google
Open google.com, Type Annoying Google in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.
5. Meaning Of Search For Google
Open google.com, Type search in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.
6. Loneliest Number
Open google.com, Type loneliest number in the search box and click on Search button. Find out which number is the loneliest number according to google.
7. Meaning Of Recursion
Open google.com, Type Recursion in the search box and click on search button. You can notice Did You Mean: Recursion text on top of results and it is recursively linked to the same page.
8. Google Loco
Open google.com, Type Google loco in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.
9. The number of horns on a unicorn
Open google.com, Type number of horns on a unicorn in the search box and click on search button.
10. Chuck Norris
Open google.com, Type Find Chuck Norris in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Most of us think of best antivirus. But sometime the assumed best antiviruses do not work accordingly. And now it become our duty to check the strength of the antivirus to make sure that our antivirus program is powerful and working well. The test that I am going to tell you is know as EICAR test which can be used to test any antivirus and was developed by European Institute of Computer Antivirus Research (EICAR). If your antivirus quickly detects and deletes it, then your antivirus is working well.
1. First of all open a notepad and copy the following code into the notepad and save it as anything.com. (You can give any name but remember to give the extension of .com only)
We all use Microsoft Word to create documents. But there are certain documents that you dont want other people to access specially when you are on a shared computer in your company and you may have your certain secret data stored in your word document that should not be accessed by anyone. To deal with such a situation Microsoft word 2007 integrated a security feature in Microsoft word so that you can password protect your files.The procedure is quite simple . Just follow the following steps:
1. Click on the Microsoft Office Button present on the top left corner of the window.
2. Now Click on the Save As option
3. Now a new window will pop up.Click on Tools option at the bottom of the window.
4. Now you will two options. You can select either one or both the option.
5. One is Password To Open it will ask for the password every time the document is opened.
6. Second is Password To Modify it will ask for the password every time somebody tries to modify the document.
7. That’s it.
You can do the same with all Microsoft 2007 Software ie. with MS PowerPoint, MS Access, etc and set password in same manner as descripted above.
Firefox is one of the best browser. There are many tricks to play with Firefox of which we are know. Here are some of the tricks that you can enjoy with Firefox. Just copy the following addresses and paste them in the address bar and press Enter.
1. This will show you dancing firefox.Your firefox window will automatically popup anywhere at screen.
2. This will open another firefox within in a new tab.So you will have firefox within firefox.
3. This will open firefox options dialog box in new tab.
4. This will open your firefox bookmark manager in new tab.
5. This will open your history in new tab.
6. This will open your extensions tab in your current window .
7. This will Open the “cookies window” inside a tab in the Firefox window.
8. This will Open the “Clear Private Data” window inside the current tab.
9. This will Open the “About Firefox” Dialog box inside the tab.
Disk Space Fan is a freeware and it is a nice disk space analysis tool for Windows. It helps you to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files. It displays disk space usage with a nice chart. You can navigate the folders easily with the chart. It is also intergrated with Windows Explorer to open, delete and browse files or folders.
Scans directories and drives to find out the useless and larger files.
Diagram of a flower show in the form of free disk space
Browse/open/delete files on ringschart
Preview a picture on ringschart
Support for Unicode
Save scan history
Network path support
Full compatibility with 32 and 64 bit Windows