The Google Toolbar gives you the ability to carry out a variety of Web-related activities within a user-friendly interface. You can search databases using the toolbar search field, send Web pages to your blog or mobile phone and translate Web pages. If you have a Gmail account, you can send Web links to friends and family easily using the Google Toolbar.
Enable the Send To Menu in Internet Explorer
1. Click the Settings button. Select Options and then the Features tab. 2. Check the box labeled Send To and click OK to save your changes and exit the window.
Send a Web Page via Gmail in Internet Explorer
1. Click the Send To button on the Google Toolbar and select the Gmail option.
2. Sign in to Gmail when prompted. If you would like to skip this step in the future, check the Remember Me on This Computer box.
3. Add the email address of the recipient in the To field of the window.
4. Click anywhere in the body of the email to add your own text, but take care not to type in areas where there is Web page text.
5. Click Send when you are done to send the email.